- Offers high-end, real-time visualization at the core of CATIA products that results in a better understanding of the final product before it actually exists.
- Introduces CATIA Live Shape, the free modeler of V6. Seamlessly integrated with Feature based modeling applications, it enables people outside of the design office to easily compose new design and modify existing one very quickly.
- The most used CATIA workbenches in the CATIA mechanical and shape domains now take advantage of its productive user interface. Designers can now manipulate feature parameters directly on the geometry instead of editing through panel and typing operations.
CATIA V6R2010 enables the engineering system architects to easily model – using library components and an accessible and specific language - and simulate the dynamic behavior of multi-disciplines systems. This represents a major step forward for Systems engineering, the multidisciplinary design methodology which integrates RFLP product definitions, as it now allows for advanced systems simulation in the 3D digital mockup in operation.
CATIA V6R2010 introduces CATIA Systems Logical Electrical Design, a new product, to ensure a seamless workflow in the global electrical process and provide a tailored environment for electrical designers to define easily their 2D logical architectures.
Introduces the first release of PLM solutions for mid-market, providing the same portfolio structured per role that is supplemented by an onsite solution implementation that matches the mid market company’s organization.
Broaden CATIA usage beyond designers to casual users within and outside the engineering department. Ground-breaking collaboration tools enable 3D brainstorming within the community of PLM users, to reach a new level of innovation.
CATIA introduces a paradigm shift to enable first- life experience and bring 3D product
design to life with unmatched realism.
In addition, CATIA V6 offers compelling simplicity and efficiency with in-context 3D manipulators and natural 3D operations.
Harnesses collective intelligence, making the always up-to-date product definition
accessible to the various communities from anywhere, at any time.
Facilitates multidiscipline collaboration among designers, engineering users, and manufacturing users from one unique IP repository, making the company knowledgeware assets available for all participants.
Reaches new disciplines with CATIA Systems and widens the traditional scope of CATIA
to the requirements, functional, and logical views of the physical product in a
This allows for direct traceability of the product, from the beginning to end phases of creation.
CATIA V6 delivers PLM objects that match collaborative design innovation, eliminating heavy assembly files, enabling true concurrent design, and eliminating the needs for high references management between part, drawing, and products.
Opens new opportunities for new industries such as consumer packaged goods,
consumer goods, and high tech.
The CATIA product portfolio continues to cover more industry processes.
Protects the V5 investment; as a natural extension to V5, CATIA V6 ensures a smooth
upgrade and short ramp-up from V5 to V6.
There is an easy transition to V6 with the use of the same modeler and ready–to-use migration path.
Besides the activity of consultancy and hardware and software retailer, Diesse Cim is specialized in Aided Design through:
- Solutions PLM
- Product Lifecycle Management
- Systems CAD
- Computer Aided Design
- Systems CAM
- Computer Aided Manufactoring
- Systems CAE
- Computer Aided Engineering
- Systems PDM/VPM- Managers of technical data